The County Roads

Durham Road and the first Victorian terraces appeared in tune for the 1894-6 map. That whole development of the County Roads, from Lincoln Road to Hertford Road, and the development of Park Hall Road and Baronsmere Road south of Fortis Green, was a prophecy of what was to come.


OS Map 1894-96

87

Try to find this

 

Page 86
Page 88